Electronic Guard Tour System
Are Your Security Guards Sleeping on the Job?
Electronic Guard Tour System by DrPatrol Singapore is used for managing and recording the rounds carried out by the employee during the duration of their work.
The patrol management system serves as a ‘shoulder-check’ to ensure that the employee executes the round according to the planned time interval between each location security guard checkpoint, in the correct sequence of checkpoint visited.
At DrPatrol, we offer a wide selection of the most reliable brands of guard tour management system such as
1. Landwell, 2. JWM, 3. Guardus, 4. Rosslare, 5. VSdigital, 6. Deister Electronics, 7. Morse Watchman, 8. Videx
Type of Electronic Guard Tour System Solutions that We Offer
Reliable, durable and affordable, the guard tour monitoring system uses Touch-memory technology for data transfer. Suitable for use in abusive and harsh environments.
Popular Touch memory security guard checkpoint system based on the iButton technology that we offer, includes Contronics Guardus G3, Rosslare Digitool GC-01, Detex Reliant Plus, The Pipe, Landwell L-2000P & L-9000P
Contactless data transfer between guard tour reader and checkpoints makes it excellent for use in an environment where the atmosphere is volatile, or flammable.
We offer major brands of RFID guard tour patrol management system, such as Contronics Guardus G7, Detex GCS Proxipen, Landwell L-3000EF, JWM WM-5000V5
Suitable for security operations involving remote monitoring of multiple guard site location. Guard tour data recorded by the guard patrol monitoring systems for patrol monitoring can be transmitted instantaneously via a GSM-based Real time guard tour system to the central security command and monitoring center. This is made possible by leveraging on the existing GPRS communication networks.
1. Security System Integration
Already have an existing security system such CCTV or alarm system installed? No problem, our team of security professional will be there to ensure that your guard tour management system is integrated with your legacy security systems to deliver a cost effective implementation.
2. Software Development & Integration
Need an integrated patrol monitoring dashboard to manage your guard tour management system together with your existing security systems? We offer customized security software with fast turnaround time and allow for minor fine tuning as your security needs and organizational workflow evolves over time.
3. Guard Patrol System Installation
Our team of friendly installers will be there on-site to help you to implement the security patrol management system software from the initial docking station setup, software configuration, mounting of checkpoints to final functional checks.
Features & Benefits of Electronic Guard Tour System
1. Accountability of Patrol Duties Carried Out
The security guard monitoring system functions to certify that the guard tour duty has been correctly executed as per planned out, where the guard reached each of the predetermined location checkpoints Apart from functioning to enforce rounds to be carried out, the patrol data collected and stored during scanning of the checkpoints can be used as a proof of presence at a certain location at a specific time. This makes the guard tour patrol system an ideal application for legal, insurance or auditing purposes.
2. Guard Tour Management Effectiveness
Electronic Guard tour management system enhance the effectiveness of security services companies and makes them more than just a traditional guard management service. With the electronic guard tour system, you can now efficiently manage and keep tabs on multiple guard activities in multiple remote sites, in a real time manner.
Why Use a Guard Tour Management System?
1. Rising Security Threats to Businesses & Organization
Buildings with a large influx of visitor traffic and organizations with sensitive or high-value goods (eg. Drug store, Server rooms, Data storage centers) are almost always a prime target for unauthorized trespassers who may attempt at committing theft or vandalism.
At the same time, it is also equally possible for threats to come internally within the organizations, where employees can assist in the theft of company intellectual assets, physical assets, or even corporate espionage.
As such, having a guard tour system creates a physical presence to deter any threats from causing any damage in the first place
2. Monitoring of Large team of Workers
An electronic guard tour system can help you in managing a large team of personnel who are deployed on site far away from the security monitoring center,
1. Management of a big team of operators in Manufacturing facilities
2. Management of a team of sales personnel who are out in the day visiting clients
3. Management of teams of nurses who are tasked to monitor the patients at different shift timings
4. Management of engineers and technicians who conducts periodic equipment serviceability check
(eg. Pipe leakage, fire extinguishers Pressure levels)
Applications of Electronic Guard Tour Management System
The electronic guard tour system has applications which are not just restricted to guard tour activities monitoring.
Its ability to carry out supervision, monitoring and management of remote personnel in multiple territories is extremely useful if you have to monitor, enforce and manage:
1. Guard activities along patrol routes and tracking of security incident recorded during duty
eg. Commercial buildings, Residential estate areas, Warehouse, Schools
2. Hospital Nurse night care duty on patients at each shift
3. Janitorial cleaning shifts in hotels and spillage reporting
4. Engineers doing periodic preventive maintenance or inspection duties during non-office hours,
eg. Monitoring of temperature-controlled processes or environments, Railway inspection, Pipeline inspection
(to prevent unexpected failure of critical equipment due to negligence)
5. Prison officers checking on prisoners in Correction facility
6. Tracking movement of high-value goods/items during the process of transportation from place to place
(eg. Transportation of money, precious metals, artifacts)
7. Safeguarding of Storage facilities or inventory with expensive items or sensitive information
(eg. Data center, Government buildings)
Key Components of a Guard Tour system Kit
Security Patrol devices included in a complete guard tour system set up includes the following key components:
1. Guard Tour Data reader
– Rugged construction to withstand harsh user environment
– Water & dust resistant, electric shock proof, impact proof
– Designed to be tamper proof & is able to detect any attempts to sabotage
2. Event Wallet
– For recording specific event occurrence or security incidents that happened during the patrol.
– Each button is programmable to represent a specific incident type. when a specific button is used, the incident type is recorded. This allows for the data collected to be more relevant and useful.
– Checkpoint uses a variety of technology ranging from RFID (proximity), Barcode, Contact-based iButtons. These checkpoints, when read by the Data reader, provided a time and date stamp.
4. Docking station
– The docking station serves as an interface to transfer data collected by the reader to the Guard tour monitoring software. At the same time, the dock functions as a charging station for the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
How to Use the Electronic Guard Tour System
1. Pre-program each RFID or iButton checkpoint to the Assign location
2. Place the checkpoint along each milestone or area of interest along the guard tour walk path
Recommended location to place the checkpoints includes:
– Extreme ends & turning points along the guard tour path
– Locations with critical and valuable assets that needs to be protected
– Door and other possible access points
3. As the guard commence the tour, the guard scans the checkpoint to register a record of passing by the checkpoint
5. When all the checkpoints are scanned, in the correct sequence and at the scheduled timing required, the guard returns to the monitoring center where the tour data recorded by the data acquisition tool can be downloaded.
6. The data can be used for optimizing the manpower resource allocation and shift scheduling, as well as ensures that the guard duty is carried out as instructed.