Guardix Data Collector
The Guardix family of Guard tour products is owned by the Deister Company. We pride our self on being a trusted brand name which was born from the original inventor of the world first guard tour system.
Built to offer a reliable technological solution, it can serve in a wide variety of business applications, such as asset management, equipment maintenance management, as well as facility guarding management etc.
Its versatility can be seen in a broad spectrum of applications, such as managing monitoring of clinical care of patient at hospital, University campus security, and security surveillance at exhibition events
Challenges with Manned Guard Services
Implementing a Manned guarding operation has inherent challenges. What comes to mind in any operations involving personnel is the management of people and figuring out where they are at, at any given point in time.
This need to be aware of the guard activities not only serves to ensure a level of accountability in verifying that the patrol duties are properly carried out, it also serves to protect the safety and wellbeing of the patrol officers. To achieve this level of protection, there is a need to have an accurate and reliable means of data collection in order to maintain an effectively manned guard operation.
Cost is, of course, a key consideration in any technology adoption and implementation of any security system product. This is even more so if there is already an existing security system invested and implemented. In the case of Guardix Guard Tour System, our products are designed to minimize the cost of initial purchase and cost of Ownership.
Importance of a Holistic Implementation
Get the most out of your security system by having a holistic security system implementation.
Call use today for a free consultation where you can leverage on our team of security systems experts and enjoy a tailored security implementation service that is designed specifically for your organization’s security needs.
For a free Consultation/ Demo, CALL us at +65 81822236
1. Security System Integration
Already have an existing security system such CCTV or intrusion detection system installed? No problem, our team of security professional will be there to ensure that your Guardix Data Collector system is integrated with your legacy systems to deliver a cost effective implementation.
2. Software Development & Integration
Need an integrated dashboard to manage your Guardix guard tour management system together with your existing security systems? We offer customized security software with fast turnaround time and allow for minor fine tuning as your security needs and organizational workflow evolves over time.
3. Guard Patrol System Installation
Our team of friendly installers will be there on-site to help you to implement the Guardix Data Collector system from the initial docking station setup, software configuration, mounting of checkpoints to final functional checks.
Questions? Contact Us!
Features & Benefits
Durable & Reliable
– Highly robust and resistant to drop impacts. Rugged military grade material makes it virtually indestructible.
– Certified IP65, resistant to exposure to harsh usage condition, water, dust, and sand.
– Equipped with sensors to detect any sharp drop impact and microwave exposure to deter any abuse by guard personnel attempting to tamper the device
– Durable battery with long lifespan, which is designed for a minimum read count of 45’0000 data points
– Built to be fail-safe and requires zero maintenance
– Wireless data transfer via Bluetooth, when uploading the data from the Guardix reader to the PC
– Contactless and Secure data collection from checkpoints via RFID proximity technology
Advanced Software Automation
– Highly encrypted management software ensures that all your patrol data collected are securely stored and backed up. To ensure data consistency and accuracy, the latest new software periodically compares data collected against a master data to ensure there is no information error.
– A proper patrol data evaluation software plays a critical role in the operation of the guard tour operations as it is key to maximizing and optimizing the efficiency of the existing pool of manpower. Integration with an existing time and attendance system can also be implemented to automate logging of man hours clocked, offering cost-savings benefits to organizations.
Intuitive & Error proof
– Optical LED and Audible validation signal are used to swiftly inform patrol personnel that a checkpoint read is successful and verified — no longer will there be a scenario where a checkpoint is missed because of an undetected reading error.