Guardus Guard Tour System
For the highest and strictest quality control, the Guardus product line is entirely developed in-house by Contronics from concept to final manufacture
1. Security System Integration
Already have an existing security system such CCTV surveillance system installed? No problem, our team of security professional will be there to ensure that your Guardus guard tour management system is integrated with your legacy systems to deliver a cost effective implementation.
2. Software Development & Integration
Need an integrated dashboard to manage your Guardus guard tour management system together with your existing security systems? We offer customized security software with fast turnaround time and allow for minor fine tuning as your security needs and organizational workflow evolves over time.
3. Guard Patrol System Installation
Our team of friendly installers will be there on-site to help you to implement the Guardus patrol management system from the initial docking station setup, software configuration, mounting of checkpoints to final functional checks.
Features & Benefits
Durable and Resistant
The outer casing of the Guardus is hot forged out of Duraluminum, which is an aerospace grade materials which can endure sudden shock impact. This tough outer body construction protects the internal circuit board from the harsh external user environment, by protecting it from extreme heat, moisture, shock impact and even electrical surges.
This durability ensures that your investment in the system will last for a long time during its useful service life.
Through the use of our monitoring technologies, you can ensure that every guard tour at a remote site is verifiable in real-time. If any guard service is unaccomplished or not fulfilled as promised, the system will identify this through discrepancy in the guard tour data recorded. This patrol monitoring technology helps to eliminate ambiguity in management of guard inspection rounds.
Intuitive User Interface
As a stand-alone unit during actual tours, the guard tour wand is capable of assisting the guard personnel during each stage of the guarding process by sending signal prompts, such as:
– When it is time to commence on a new tour
– When the tour is completed
– Correct sequence of checkpoint visited
All this prompt is done through a cleverly built-in LED and buzzer that signals using light signals and beeps.
Cost Saving Opportunities
With our intelligent guard scheduling feature built into the management software, you can maximize your staff productivity by effectively allocating manpower resource without any schedule conflict or time consuming logging of guard tour information using pen and paper.
Why Use Guardus Guard Tour System
2. Theft of Assets
3. Monitoring of Large Team of Workers
4. Equipment Serviceability
Free Security Consultation
Optimize your patrol operations management and protect your assets today by choosing the Guardus guard tour system.
For a free consultation and demo, call us at +65 81822236 where our team of security specialist can better understand your unique security needs and challenges.
Questions? Contact Us!
Introducing our Range of Guardus Systems
1. Guardus G3 Classic
● Guardus G3 data reader Works with touch memory iButton checkpoints
● Built-in storage capacity can accommodate over 5000 readings or approx 3 months of use under normal usage conditions. Even in the event of a battery failure, data is stored indefinitely in its non-volatile battery.
● Uses a 9v battery (NEDA 1604 size, Alkaline), which is relatively inexpensive & easy to replace
● Extremely durable body construction made of aerospace grade Duralinium
● Designed and tested to comply with IP62 certification standards, it is built to be dust resistant and ensures reliability in wet conditions, such as getting caught in a sudden rain.
● Flagship product for over 10 years.
2. Guardus G3-V9
● Works with ibutton touch memory checkpoints
● Uses a 1.5V battery (standard C size Alkaline) for a compact body that is portable
3. Guardus G5
● Built out of polycarbonate composite,
● Capable of simultaneous reading both iButton & RF tag depending on your needs and preference
● Uses 2 x AA batteries
4. Guardus G7
● Built out of duraluminum and special polymer which are used in the bulletproof vest industry
● Reads RFID tags (125Khz, compliant with EM4102 standard)
● Uses 1 x 1.5v standard C-type Alkaline battery. Expected battery life is 2 year plus
● Unrivaled durability, the Guardus G7 body is constructed out of aerospace grade Duraluminum for added endurance against sudden drop impact.
● Enjoy a seamless usage experience with our IR data link support. At a press of a button, data is securely transmitted between the wand and computer using infrared technology.
5. Guardus GBT
● Built for Real-time monitoring of guard tour patrols.
● Able to read both iButton & RFID-based checkpoints
● Uses 2 x 1.5 standard AA-sized battery
● Built-in internal storage capable of supporting retention of over 5000 checkpoint reads under normal usage conditions.
● Works by transmitting patrol data to a mobile device via Bluetooth. The mobile device serves as a relay to transmit the tour data in real time to the central security monitoring station, where information concerning the guard patrol status is monitored, such as the progress of patrol route covered, security incident that happens if any, the sequence of checkpoint covered, and time of checkpoint reading.
● For this to work, mobile device need to be preinstalled with Contronic’s mobile software GOL-NFC, GOL-QR, GOL-PI
6. ProGuard Patrol Management Software
● Highly user-friendly and intuitive software especially for users who are not computer savvy.
● Allows great flexibility and quick switching during the planning of patrol routes. The sequence of the checkpoints to be walked during the guard patrol are easily configurable, Scheduling of guard personnel shifts are also very easily done in minutes.
7. Collect I Docking Station
● Enables integration with central alarm system for instant notification each time there is a successful read when the Guardus data collector is scanned on the checkpoints.
● In addition, if there is a read error, the Collect i is also able to quickly notify central monitoring station. This real-time communication is useful especially in emergency situation where the guard’s encounters an act of crime, discover a fire breakout, or need emergency medical first aid.
8. Remote I (GPRS Patrol Data Transmitter)
● Design for guard tour operations at a remote site which is far away from the central monitoring station.
With the Remote i, it makes it possible to do a real-time transfer of guard tour data from the Guardus wand to the PROguard management software via a communication network. Options available include using telephone communication line or using a GPRS mobile network connection.
9. Collector (Portable Data Collector)
● Enables collection of patrol data generated during the guard tour duty. With the Collector large built-in storage capacity, the supervisor can use it to store data from more than 500 different Guardus wands, after which the data can be directly uploaded to the PROGuard software.
● Perfect for organizations looking to streamline its operations and controlling expenditure