RFID Guard Tour System, Advanced
● Features a Self-illuminated LCD display for showing Time, Temperature and Direction during Patrol
● Secure Non-Volatile Storage Memory with low power data protection. It has a capacity to store a minimum of 60’000 RFID checkpoint data readings.
● Certified and rated IP67 standard. This means that it is water and dust resistant to operate in harsh outdoor conditions, which is exposed to rain, and sun heat.
● Includes 1 x Touch Probe Reader, 1 x USB Data Cable, 1 x AC Charge, RFID Checkpoint Tags
Handheld Guard Tour Reader
Wireless Data Transfer
Shock absorbing Silicon inner layer is used to help protect the device against external Drop impact force, Electrical shock and Water submersion.
Secure Data Capture & Storage
Guard Tour Management Software
• Automatically highlight incidents of non-compliance detected in the patrol data by the guard tour software.
This includes Reading of RFID checkpoints in the wrong sequence order, Skipped checkpoints that were not read, Early or late arrival of the security guards at the checkpoints.
Questions? Contact Us!
RFID Guard Tour System, TC-5000V8
Designed For A Multi-Functional Reliability
A Reliable Guard Tour System That Just Works!
1. Multi-Functional Design
The WM-5000V8 guard tour reader is more than just a guard tour reader. It has an intelligently designed 4-in-1 built-in functionality, and can also be used as a Thermometer, Compass, Clock and a Torch.
2. Intelligent Docking Download Station
As your security guard operation grows, you get to enjoy the option of adding on additional guard tour readers, checkpoint buttons, and accessories where needed to meet your security operational requirements.
3. Customizable LCD Display Interface
The LCD display interface can be customized based on your security operational needs and preferences.
It allows critical important information, such as Time, Temperature and Direction to be visibly displayed.
4. Superior Built & Military Grade Material
During the day of installation, our team of technicians will ensure that the guard tour software is pre-configured to work with the guard tour reader hardware.
5. Water Proof & Dust Resistant
Our guard tour reader has a minimalistic design with no complicated buttons or download station. This makes it very easy to operate especially for new staff who are not tech savvy. During the patrol, the security officer simply has to scan the checkpoints with the guard tour reader. At the end of the day, the patrol data can simply be downloaded into the computer for processing via a data transfer cable.
6. Efficient Management of Patrol Operations
In just one single charge, the built in battery is able to provide the guard tour data reader is able to perform over 150,000 checkpoint reading. Super long standby, Beyond your imagination.
7. Long Lasting Battery Life
Vanguard 8 uses a high-capacity battery (rated at 1150 mAh) and has a low power consumption design. This helps to guarantee an enduring performance.
In one single fully charged battery, the guard tour reader can
RFID Checkpoint Tags
Guard tour patrol management and control
Management and Monitoring of hotel room cleaning task carried out in the hospitality industry
Call Us For a Free Consultation
Discover what WM-5000V8 RFID guard tour system can do for your company today by calling us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any questions or queries, our friendly sales staff will be happy to answer any of your queries and share to you in details the benefits & features of choosing WM-5000V8.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your details & specifications to at email@example.com