Man Down Alarm System
A Man down alarm system is a personal safety emergency alarm solution designed for use by business and organization which have solitary workers who generally works alone in demanding environments. It uses a portable transmitter to send out any distress signals, either voluntarily or automatically when the built-in sensors detect a lack of motion or a situation where there is a loss of verticality due to a fall.
In many cases, the work situations require the solitary worker to engage in high-risk activities which could potentially cause serious physical injury or even fatalities.
Examples of high-risk job functions in Singapore that uses man-down alarm systems for protection include:
1. Security guards lone patrols at night, in dark environment with poor view visibility
2. Prison security officers, who are often getting into a one to many situations when dealing with inmates and physically strong men in an enclosed high-security premises
3. Maintenance technicians who are exposed to high voltage equipment and works alone in a solitary environment, which cannot be easily accessed, seen or heard by people if the technician calls for help.
4. Repair engineer working in enclosed space such as such as underground tunnels, sewage systems.
5. Construction Workers working on high scaffoldings with high heights on a construction site.
Features & Benefits
1. Handheld & highly portable
The alarm transmitter for the Man down alarm system is enclosed in a compact enclosure
2. Multiple Alarm Modes
The Man down alarm transmitter is equipped with 4 alarms, each designed to indicate a unique distress situation. This includes:
1. Distress situation detection alarm — Triggered when the SOS distress button is pressed
2. Man down detection alarm — Built in gyroscope automatically triggers the alarm when a loss of verticality is detected. The panic alarm is sent as an SMS text notification to the supervising manager to inform that the personnel has fallen down
3. No Movement Motion detection alarm — In situations where an extended period of immobility in the personnel is detected, A distress alarm will be automatically triggered to request for immediate medical assistance. This lack of motion could be indicative of a sudden loss of consciousness due to a pre-existing medical condition or a sudden impact injury.
The Man down alarm system has a built-in program which periodically sends out signals to the monitoring software to confirm connectivity of the alarm system as well as to ensure the serviceability of all component products in the security system.
The personal man-down alarm system is pre-programmable to adapt device service to suit your unique work situation.
For example, a new angle of detection can be customized base on the actual work situation to prevent any triggering of false alarm or activation of any unnecessary search and rescue medical response efforts, which could incur costly resources
Problems of unwanted triggering of false alarm by man-down detection is an unnecessarily costly problem faced by most man down products in the market
Already have an existing security product, accessories or system installation such as a RFID access control system, time and attendance system or Key management system?
Keen to find out how you can integrate the functions of the Man down alarm system with your existing systems?
No problem, our team of security professional are here to ensure that your man down alarm system is integrated with your legacy systems to ensure a cost effective implementation.
For more information, contact us at +6581822236 our friendly sales staff will be happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.
1. Security System Integration
Already have an existing security system such CCTV or intrusion detection system installed? No problem, our team of security professional will be there to ensure that your Man Down Alarm System is integrated with your legacy systems to deliver a cost effective implementation.
2. Software Development & Integration
Need an integrated dashboard to manage your Man Down Alarm System together with your existing security systems? We offer customized security software with fast turnaround time and allow for minor fine tuning as your security needs and organizational workflow evolves over time.
3. Guard Patrol System Installation
Our team of friendly installers will be there on-site to help you to implement the Man down alarm System from the initial docking station setup, software configuration, mounting of checkpoints to final functional checks.