Personnel Tracking System
Personnel tracking system is a fully integrated RFID-based monitoring solution used for keeping track of your staffs’ position in real time. Collectively the key critical functional components of this Personnel Tracking System consists of wearable devices and software such as:
1. RFID fob tag for personal identification
2. RFID reader (wall mounted)
3. Personnel Tracking Software
Together, the Reader, the RFID fob tag, and the Tracking Software work together to enable an accurate real-time monitoring of the guard position.
Features & Benefits
1. Route Deviation & Unauthorized Entry
Get Timely Alert Notifications when personnel deviates from their usual assigned work areas during their work hours. Any Unauthorized entry into specific building zone areas by staff can also be detected
2. Accountability & Traceability of In-house Personnel
Increase Workplace Safety and security by knowing exactly where your remote workers are located in real time. Through the use of the tracking system, it gives you an overview tracking ability to monitor your personnel location.
In addition, the Personnel tracking software can generate a real-time name-list of personnel present on-site at any given point in time. This is extremely handy if there is a need to account for the actual staff headcount during a sudden emergency evacuation roll-call
3. Track Real-time Location of Visitors
The tracking is not just restricted to in-house staff and employees but can also be applied to any incoming visitors visiting the company, such as 3rd party on-site service contractors, customer and delivery personnel.
Especially for companies which have a huge daily traffic of incoming visitors to manage, the personnel tracking system gives the security operations a way to monitor the movement of each and every visitor. This helps to protect company assets and business services by preventing any cases of external visitors straying into any unauthorized areas of the buildings or prevents instances where the visitor overstayed their designated appointment schedule.
4. Increase Personnel Work Efficiency
Not only can the data collected on the hours work by the staff be used for payroll, the real-time nature of the tracking data is a reliable metric useful for performance evaluation to improve the productivity of your team of employees
5. Track individual Authorization levels of Personnel
Every RFID wearable tag assigned to the personnel contains an embedded microchip which stores vital information related to the personnel, such as the employee’s identity ID code and employee skills training and certification levels.
This information stored in the RFID tag helps to ensure that unauthorized personnel does not enter areas of the building they are not supposed to. It also able to ensures that any unauthorized personnel attempting to operate heavy machinery they are not certified to are prevented from doing so.
6. Workforce Time & Attendance tracking functionality
Enjoy the dual functionality of the daily time and attendance tracking feature of the personnel tracking system to monitor clock-in and clock-out time of your employees especially when there are rotating work shifts involved.
For seamless integration with the existing payroll management system in your organization, reporting layout formats are fully customizable to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and manpower policies.
7. High-Risk Dangerous Workplace
For demanding workplace where employees are exposed to a high safety risk, the ability to track and account for the movement and location of each and every personnel greatly enhances the safety of every worker on site.
With a Personnel tracking system to monitor the attendance of each worker, it can enhance the tracking efficiency of every worker.
This is especially useful in an emergency evacuation roll-call situation, where everyone who reported to work that day is accounted for.
Have an existing legacy security system installed and keen on integrating the functions with the Personnel tracking system? No problem, our team of experienced systems expert are here to help.
For more details concerning an integrated implementation of your personnel tracking system that is tailored to meeting your organizations’ specific needs, contact us at +65 81822236, our friendly sales staff will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries that you may have.
1. Security System Integration
Already have an existing security system such CCTV or intrusion detection system installed? No problem, our team of security professional will be there to ensure that your Personnel tracking system is integrated with your legacy systems to deliver a cost effective implementation.
2. Software Development & Integration
Need an integrated dashboard to manage your Personnel tracking system together with your existing security systems? We offer customized security software with fast turnaround time and allow for minor fine tuning as your security needs and organizational workflow evolves over time.
3. Guard Patrol System Installation
Our team of friendly installers will be there on-site to help you to implement the Personnel tracking system from the initial docking station setup, software configuration, mounting of checkpoints to final functional checks.
Types of Personnel Tracking System Solutions Available:
1. Short-Range Reading Personnel Tracking System
– Economical yet Highly scalable solution as organization grows in size and headcount
– Uses close proximity scanning (distance 2-6cm)
– Can monitor staff movement from room to room within an office
– Can control personnel movement by restricting access to specific areas of building
– Uses Passive RFID variants, with 2 distinct radio frequencies (125 KHz, 13.56 MHz)
2. Mid-Range Reading Personnel Tracking System
– Uses Passive RFID variants, with Ultra-high frequencies (UHF 900 MHz)
– Has an intermediate read distance of 5m and do not require direct line of sight for a successful read
can be implemented in building areas with human traffic, such as narrow choke points at the entrance and exit points in buildings
3. Long-Range Reading Personnel Tracking System
– Uses Active RFID variants, which has its own power source and transmitter
frequencies (433 MHz, 2.45 GHz)
– Has a read distance of 100m
– Designed to actively read and locate personnel in relation to the RFID reader location
Steps to using the Personnel Tracking System:
1. Personal RFID fob tag preprogrammed with the relevant personnel information are issued to all remote workers
2. RFID readers are strategically installed at key locations in the area to be monitored, such as work function related equipment, key entrance and exits, and junctions along the walkway path.
3. During each scanning of the RFID tag with the Reader located at each of the scanning stations, the embedded unique ID code of the personnel is recorded, along with the time and date of the scanning. This information is uploaded to the Personnel Tracking Software, which is web-based and easily accessible by stakeholders simply via a mobile device.
Examples of Industries in Singapore where of Personnel Tracking System Are Used:
1. Construction site
The work environment in a construction site is inherently faced with risk hazards for physical injuries, such as injury due to Heavy Machinery operation, close proximity heavy vehicle, working at high heights. The overall monitoring and tracking of construction personnel movement ensure that every worker is accounted for to create a safe work environment.
2. Oil and Gas Industries
In an onshore oil and gas environment, facilities have often exposed the risk of fire due to occasional presence of flammable volatile vapors. In such cases, the personnel tracking system can facilitate the conducting of any sudden roll call during an emergency evacuation.
Likewise in an offshore setting, such as on an Oil Rig, or on board a Sea Vessel environment, an accurate accounting for the headcount is even more important as access to medical help is limited in such remote workplace.
3. Manufacturing Environment
Especially where the heavy machinery is involved, personnel tracking system can enhance shop floor safety by ensuring only certified and trained personnel are operating the heavy machinery. The tracking data collected on the staff movement helps in overall workflow optimization.
4. Events Management
The use of personnel tracking technology products is not just restricted to safety-related applications, it is also very versatile and is also often used as a means of providing Visitor access management capabilities to tracking and managing a huge incoming traffic of event visitors at PR events, Trade shows and Exhibition, Corporate conferences.
This allows for a seamless and quick authentication of delegates, guest helps streamline event registration upon arrival. The system also enables the tracking of accurate attendance data as well as visitor interaction and behavioral patterns.
This data captured serves as a valuable metric for tracking real-time visitor engagement to optimize future marketing efforts.